How to make a kitchen cabinet out of Plywood?
Have you ever imagined making your own kitchen cabinet out of plywood? Are you ready to unleash your inner creative side, but having little knowledge of the process is stopping you? Stress no more – this blog is for you! We will run you through a step by step process on how to build that kitchen cabinet out of plywood.
What you need before
To ensure the process runs smoothly, make sure you have all the following to hand:
- Plunge saw
- Track Guide
- Tape measure
Step by Step process to making a Plywood kitchen cabinet
Here is a step by step process on how to make your plywood kitchen cabinet.
- Measure 570 from the front edge on both sides and mark it with a rough word (for Example Front, back, Inside )
- Put your track saw up to your measurements and cut across
- Measure again to last measurements of 570 then move track saw up and then cut across
- Then cut a height of 720 on the plywood
- Once you have made the cuts that are your panels leaving you with 4 bits of Plywood
- Clamp together or hold together
- Screw either side by screwing at the top and bottom then screw the bottom
What you need after
Here is the equipment you will need after putting the cabinet together to complete the finish look.
- Leg pack
About Upcycle TV
Upcycle Tv is a trading name of Upcycle Group LTD: It is a place where you can learn EVERYTHING about how to upcycle, from how to’s, techniques and reviews.
If you want more information on ‘ how to upcycle’ please get in touch Contact
For more Upcycle videos head over and subscribe to our YouTube – You will be hooked, so make sure you have plenty of time.